AVP / VP, Institutional Banking Business Finance, Group Finance
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions - whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer. Responsibilities
- Support the business in flash, actuals by correlating with key drivers, validating assumptions used, and quantifying risks and opportunities
- Conduct financial reporting - Perform monthly performance analysis on the business with insightful commentaries for SME Finance
- Lead in budgeting and forecasting exercise, participate in new products and systems rollout
- Partner with senior management on strategic plans monthly business discussion, reviews and assist in preparing for CEO business reviews
- Participate in cross functional project work and collaborate in the development of appropriate performance metrics/systems in support of strategic intent.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance (CA/CPA qualification is a must)
- Work experience in banking environment
- Effective problem solver, with excellent quantitative techniques and effective communication/ interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of SQL, Hyperion, Qlikview (not mandatory but would be advantageous).
- Team player with enthusiasm, initiative and resilience
- High attention to detail & willingness to continuously strive towards higher standards
- Able to challenge the status quo and improve existing processes
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.