- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cargill Asia Pacific Holdings Pte Ltd
- 15 oct. 18
Be accountable for accounting and reporting activities mainly for Cargill Tropical Palm (CTP) business in Singapore.
This position will:
Work closely with the finance shared service team which handle transactional operation of accounting and reporting activities.
Be accountable to certify that assigned balance sheet and P&L accounts reflect accuracy and entirety of the business transactions, ensure that the accounts are reconciled in compliance with US GAAP, local GAAP and corporate policies.
Ensure effectiveness of financial control framework for the assigned area.
Liaise with external auditor and be responsible for completing statutory audit financial statements and other financial statutory reporting for CTP’s Singapore entities.
Prepare accurate reports and information for tax (i.e. GST, corporate tax, transfer pricing documentation, US tax, etc.) and other reporting required by statutory bodies (i.e. government surveys).
Ensure the financial reports are prepared accurately and reported timely, in collaboration with CBS Finance, in accordance with local GAAP, US GAAP and Cargill policies. (35%)
- Monitor month end closing activities performed by shared service team.
- Work together to bridge gap between shared service team and business.
- Review and analyze balance sheet and P&L accounts before submission of monthly reports and schedules.
- Prepare and submit analysis and commentary on fluctuation of balance sheet and P&L accounts assigned.
- Prepare and submit reports required by statutory bodies (i.e. government surveys and statistics, etc.)
- Provide information required by other Cargill’s functions, i.e. internal auditor, US tax, etc.
- Perform record and information management activities.
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks assigned.
Prepare statutory financial statements and complete the year-end statutory audit. (35%)
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements based on local GAAP for reporting to stakeholder.
- Liaise with external auditor and other A&R team members to complete statutory audit of CTP’s consolidated financial statements.
- Prepare accurate reports and information for tax (i.e. GST, corporate tax, US tax, transfer pricing, etc.) and work closely with tax manager to ensure compliance with the respective tax requirements. (25%)
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned, including actively engage in on-going process of automating tasks and constantly look for areas of improvement. (5%)
Minimum Required Qualifications
- University graduate with a degree in Accounting/Finance.
- 4+ years of work experience of which 3 years of experience working in big four audit firm.
- Strong knowledge of local FRS and US GAAP.
- Good knowledge of local income tax and indirect taxes.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and deliver results under tight deadlines.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and good team player.
- Strong IT skills, especially in MS Excel.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Preferred Required Qualifications
- Professional CA/CPA qualifications.
- Knowledge on investment accounting and preparation of consolidated financial statements would be an advantage.