Our Client is a high end consumer goods company. There is now an exciting opportunity to join the Finance Team as an Accountant in the Shared Service Centre (SSC).
- Prepare full set of accounts (PL, BS, CF and Audit Schedules) for the month and year end reporting with a strong controllership mindset and ensuring that the financials prepared comply to SFRS.
- Provide support during the budgeting and forecasting periods by preparing management reports (budget and forecast packs) and providing analytical review in plain form.
- Provide support in all areas relating to year-end statutory reporting including Audits, Corporate tax and GST submissions (includes preparation of audit schedules, financial statements, managing audit queries and issues).
- Support the roll out of Group’s internal controls framework, policies and processes and provide support in any other transformation or process-improvement projects.
- Support the re-design of SSC’s accounting and controlling processes across South East Asia (“SEA”).
- Any other ad-hoc assignments, from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance Major with CA qualification
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience gained with Big 4 and commercial, preferably in an MNC environment
- Candidates without experience with a public accounting firm but comes with strong experiences managing accounting and commercial finance will also be considered.
- Experience on major transformational projects relating to financial systems and processes are preferred (SAP, Oracle, Blackline)
- Strong technical knowledge in IFRS and Tax Reporting across SEA
- Hands-on person, independent, fast learner, Self-driven and with a good analytical mindset, meticulous
- Able to multi-task, work under pressure and/or tight reporting deadlines
We encourage interested qualified candidates to email an updated resume in word doc format indicating current and expected compensation. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
[Florence Teo, R1105626]