- Attractive salary
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HRNET ONE PTE LTD
- 03 oct. 17 2017-10-03
A fast growing US medical devices MNC is looking for an Accounting Analyst to join their ranks!
• Lead or represent finance in plant / global projects as and when assigned.
• Analyze monthly trends (for Balance sheet, Capex, Tax, Cashflow) in partnership with management to develop/update quarterly forecasts and budgets.
• Responsible for fixed assets accounting, updating on capex projects status and perform capitalization.
• Prepare and process month-end journal entries; prepare balance sheet account reconciliations; gathering complex data and generating reports in support of trend analysis
• Prepare, file and process quarterly tax declarations (e.g. VAT), annual income tax filing and government surveys.
• Prepare and coordinate statutory, internal controls and grant audits.
• Ensure compliance to regulations (e.g. SOX, US and Local GAAP financials, SEC) and internal finance policies for auditors.
• Bachelor in Accounting
• 3 years of experience minimum. Must have audit experience and did accounting in Manufacturing or Medical Devices companies
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel) and related financial systems; ERP (e.g., JDE, Oracle, SP) experience.
• Solid understanding of international accounting principles (e.g., U.S GAAP, IFRS), local GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, interpersonal and project management skills.
• Strict attention to detail