Admin & Office Manager - Alternative Investment Firm
Our Client is a highly-respected name within the Alternative Investment space .
A role has opened up for an Admin & Office Manager to join the team. The role reports to the Head of Finance. You will be responsible for:
- To provide administrative support to the Singapore Team and manage general office matters such as managing inventory of supplies, working with IT to trouble shoot technology issues, maintenance of a tidy and orderly office
- Administrative tasks such as calendar scheduling/management; arranging meetings and conference calls, coordinating travel arrangements, maintenance of contacts, office files and reports, drafting presentations and reports using Microsoft applications (excel, office, etc.)
- To assist the Finance team with partial accounts like AR & AP, opening bank accounts and assisting with tax compliance.
- Strong academic background
- Experience working in a similar capacity, with exposure to partial accounts
- Solid computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of investment services business would be a strong plus
- Organizational skills; ability to manage projects effectively and on-time
Please send your resume, in WORD format only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.