We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
The Technology Group (TG) is a key enabler to keep our business moving forward and is constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance GIC's ability to be the leading global long-term investment firm. We aim to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive, innovative and integrated work environment.
We are looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join the Projects, Change and Engagement Team to provide administrative, logistical and coordination support across whole of TG engagement activities. Responsibilities
- Handle whole of TG engagement administration and coordination including virtual and in-person sessions
- Coordinate schedules across CTO, Director Technology and COO office as required
- Organise and schedule TG Leadership Team meetings, Management Forum and Townhalls
- Administrate and coordinate the TG orientation and on-boarding program as needed
- Own, manage and update specific TG distribution lists
- Administration of basic coordination emails where needed
- Manage logistics and scheduling for TG related events as needed
- Arrange travel and accommodations for offsites as needed
- Catering refreshments for internal / external events
- Provide secretarial support as needed
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in administration, coordination and team support functions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and ZOOM
- Professional in interacting with cross functional teams and stakeholders
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful, proactive and a dynamic team player
- Excellent organizational and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, good time-management and task prioritization skills