Advanced Operations Solutions, Analyst
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
•\tTo support Life Operations division in incorporating processes, policies, guidelines and responsibilities for administering organizations' data in compliance with organization's policies, data governance framework and/or regulatory obligations
•\tTo support Life Operations division in analyzing the data and to make recommendations about the methods and ways in which business obtains, stores and analyses data to improve quality and the efficiency of systems.
•\tTo support Life Operations division in preparing and reporting on data trends, data gaps and make recommendations on corrective actions.
- Perform full time-cycle of Data Scientist and Analyst activities, including conceptualization to operationalization of the proposed solutions
- Work closely with business teams to understand the business requirements and translate them into data models for self-analysis and self-reporting purposes via dashboards, reports, queries etc.
- Build a project analysis framework for the business solutions - create analysis plan, work on hypotheses to test, build models, dashboard solutions, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to deliver high impact insights using advanced analytics across multiple and large data sets
- Apply data science to solve business problems, perform advanced statistical analysis and simulation, build high-quality data prediction modeling and use deep learning techniques
- Research, design, test, implement and validate models/ algorithms, to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes
- Stay on top of the current industry trend and application of machine learning & AI. Deploy high quality machine learning models into different systems
- Validating machine learning results, visualizing and presenting the data insights to related functions for continuous improvements
- Apply data mining techniques and statistical analysis to uncover insights from the data and present results using visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, Power BI)
- Create standard procedures, process & best practices for data analytics to be used for current and succeeding project
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.