- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 16 févr. 19
Aerospace Consultant (1 year contract)
Working exclusively with my client for this Aerospace Consultant role. It is a very Niche and Unique role within the Aerospace Domain, the suitable candidate should have flight safety training and should be a domain specialist. Pilots or flight school simulation instructors can be considered for this position.
The role: Aerospace Consultant (1 year contract)
You would be Working closely with our current customers in the Asia Pacific Region, internal engineering, product development and sales functions you will be expected to maximise the value our customer can attain from our Services whilst also working with our Customer Business function to sell the value of our Data Innovation Services to future customers in the Aerospace market.
Essential Business Skills and Experience:
Specific and proven experience in a target client environment (e.g. Airline operators, OEMS, maintainers and lessors):
- Airline Safety Management System (SMS) experience and Flight operations experience;
- Experience of working in a consulting, technology services or demand creation environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and excels in a client facing role;
- Strong knowledge of work management, business process automation or business intelligence technologies;
- Proven ability to identify and map complex business transformation solutions by working closely with client organizations;
- Ability to research new technologies and make recommendations to clients based on potential business benefit;
- Ability to communicate complex technical information effectively at all levels to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Ability to assess and evaluate risk and to understand the implications of new technologies
Desirable Business Skills and Expertise:
- Experience in Airline Safety Investigations especially in areas such as flight, ground and engineering safety;
- Experience working in an agile software development environment;
- Experience of business process improvement techniques such as Lean and Six Sigma;
- Knowledge of Equipment Health Management solutions and predictive technologies;
- Knowledge of Engine architecture and terminology, performance and control systems;
- Knowledge of Aircraft mission and flight phase performance management;
- Knowledge of Aircraft operating cost drivers
- Experience in a target client environment (e.g. Airline operators, OEMS, maintainers and lessors)
- Safety management experience
- Degree in engineering, finance, IT or any relevant field.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R11874545
Registration Name: Jessica Chuah