- Singapour, Singapore
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C5451
- 17 mars 19
A global investment bank is seeking an Agile Coach for their Global & Commercial Banking portfolio, with focus on the Credit Origination & Project portfolio.
About the Agile Coach Role:
In this operations critical role, you will support and guide the organisation through the necessary practice, organisational and cultural changes.
- Helps create, monitors and nurtures a team centric environment with a focus on client satisfaction, successful product delivery
- and continuous improvement, while helping build a workplace that people are excited to be a part of and where success is celebrated
- Coach and develop all levels of staff on how to implement and sustain Agile principles and practices
- Coach on modern software development practices such as TDD, BDD, CI and CD
- Executes the Agile transformation strategy, by forming new Agile teams, breaking down traditional component teams and compartmentalised roles
- Support Scrum teams, providing guidance to Scrum Masters and Product Owners as required
- Train and educate stakeholders, senior leadership, management, and dedicated business SMEs to obtain the sufficient level of cooperation and engagement during the Agile iterations
- Partners closely with the Program/Project leads to ensure that the delivery organisation is synchronised with the Program and Project objectives
- Partners with other departments such as HR, Finance and PMO to facilitate the agile transformation and remove impediments
- 10+ years' experience in software delivery
- Experience with building and growing cross-functional distributed Agile teams and transforming organisations
- Ability to inspire individuals and teams to change and improve
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing and facilitation skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work with and influence leaders at all levels of the organisation
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Agile values and principles and how to apply these in a complex, highly regulated environment
- In depth knowledge of Scrum and Kanban, and a working knowledge of other Agile frameworks
- A good general understanding of the sdlc and delivery/project management tools and techniques
- Experience in coaching and delivering training within the agile framework (portfolio, program, and team)
- Experience in coaching and the facilitation of core agile practices, including, but not limited to:
- Scrum & Kanban, Release planning, Story distribution practices, including estimation (T shirt sizing, story points, Agile inceptions, Agile scaling frameworks, Agile games
- Experience in coaching and the facilitation of DevOps practices, including, but not limited to: TDD, BDD, CI, CD, Pair programming
- Advanced professional certification in Agile Software Development desirable e.g. Scrum Alliance CTC, CEC, or CST,Scrum.org PST, ICAgile ICP-ACC
The successful candidate will join a global Agile & DevOps transformation team distributed over different locations. They will utilise in-depth knowledge of Agile best practices, development guidelines and culture to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the bank's portfolio.
If you are a competent Agile professional and is looking to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
Interested candidates please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera