The client is a Global Bank and they are looking for junior and senior level Agile Coaches to help them with their Agile transformation journey. These are permanent positions based in Singapore. You must already be living in Singapore to be considered.Unfortunately candidates based outside of Singapore will not be considered.
- Conduct Agile coaching sessions with teams and stakeholders on Agile Practices (Scrum, Lean, and Kanban) to improve their Agile thinking and Scrum processes
- Develop Agile Adoption Strategy, from the introduction of Agile to fostering teams and cultures sustaining Agile methodologies
- Monitor the improvement of productivity and quality in team measures
- Gather feedback and continuously improve Agile guidance, training materials, and content
- Agile methodologies practitioner demonstrating strong knowledge of and background with Agile concepts
- Experience in developing & providing classroom-based training and/or hands-on team coaching in Agile and Scrum with exposure to large organizational transformations
- Ability to lead, or facilitate discussions on agile best practices, workflows, and tool usage; JIRA experience required
- Excellent communication skills, and able to speak with stakeholders of different levels
Please apply via efinancialcareers or email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration No: R1437484