Corporate Banking Control Office for Asia (CBCO) - Credit Control Department 3 (CCD3)
- To perform financial analysis including financial spreading, credit review/rating and periodic covenants checks of assigned Japanese corporate clients
- To assess the credit proposals/rating applications put up by Marketing
- To be alert to the economic and business environment that might lead to any credit issues arising for the accounts assigned
- Recognised degree preferably in business, accountancy or economics.
- At least 4 years and above of relevant credit experience
- Other qualities sought include good time management skills, strong initiative skills, ability to work in a team-oriented environment and good Microsoft Office skills.
- JLPT-N1 level preferred due to coverage of Japanese corporate clients
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.