Compliance Division - Regional Anti-Money Laundering
Overview of Division/Department
Our Regional Compliance Department located in Singapore, is responsible for monitoring the offices in the Asia-Oceania region to conduct compliance monitoring, to give advisory to be improved and conduct training to enhance the compliance framework in the region. Our office consists of two sections, namely Regional AML Section and Assessment & Monitoring Section. Company Profile
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
Job Requirements What you should have:
- Support our PICs who conduct AML monitoring in the offices in Asia & Oceania region.
- Prepare the several required documents for our AML monitoring.
- Make monitoring report to be based on the results of our AML monitoirng in the offices and the instruction of your supervisors.
- Give the necessary supports and advices including training in related AML/Sanctions matters to the offices.
- Monitor and improve the AML/Sanctions status of the offices in Asia Oceania region.
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"
- Bachelor's Degree in banking or any relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience