Analyst, Automation Engineer, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Develop robots/scripts to address the increasing volume of manual work.
- We will continue to engage the developers (with blue prism experience) to develop robots to address the increasing volume of manual work and reduce human error during data entry for ID management.
- The developer can assist in the automation plans for ID management to eliminate other manual work.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Strong knowledge / hands-on experience with Java/Web frameworks and tools including Java/JEE, Python.
- Familiarity with database technologies, preferably MariaDB, MySQL, NoSQL.
- Able to develop services that constitute front to back applications. Knowledge in different domains, programming languages and client environments.
- Experience with Robotics automation or strong understanding of Big data / machine learning is an advantage.
- Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience (Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply).
- Passion to learn new technologies and drive major transformation.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.