Analyst, Change Coordinator, Technology Services, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- The objective of this role is to ensure that all BAU changes, enhancements, project implementations going into the production environment does not disrupt or cause any risk to the existing production environment.
- Manage day-to-day normal, unscheduled and emergency change requests.
- Investigate change violations / unauthorized change requests and ensure that all cases are properly documented, reviewed and signoff by MDs. Ensure disciplinary actions are enforced.
- Review and assess the risk of all changes for Change Board meetings.
- Review justification of non-green zone change requests for MD's approval.
- Chair Change Board meetings.
- Identify and resolve process and execution issues with necessary stakeholders such as Application Support, Infrastructure and Change Teams.
- Oversee creation and availability of process reports and analyse reports.
- Manage applications under change freeze, justify and assess the risk of change appeals to MD.
- Oversee completeness and integrity of information collected to conduct daily operations.
- Establish measurements and targets to improve process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Act as an escalation focal point for all roles involved in the change process.
- This is a 24x7 standby job role, and candidate must be willing to take calls and attend to work whenever required. The 24x7 standby will be on a rotational basis.
- 3-4 years of prior working experience as a Change Coordinator in Change Management.
- Possess basic skillset in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint & Microsoft Word
- Good working attitude, meticulous and has an eye for details
- Must have the ability to understand and adhere to working process to ensure compliance by LOBs
- Candidate should have the ability to review implementation plans/schedules, assess risk & impact and knowledge on the sequence of tasks required to complete change requests
- Good communication skills and ability to articulate the change requirements to LOBs
- Candidate should have the skillset to identify and resolve change process/execution issues with stakeholders in the Application/Infrastructure Support and LOB Change Teams
- Candidate must be willing to take calls (24x7) and attend to work whenever required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.