- Singapour, Singapore
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
Analyst, EDS & S (Data Services - 1 year contract)
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
This is a 1 year direct contract role.
We are currently looking to hire talented data professionals with relevant experience who will be able to work in global environment from internal and external pool
You will support the team in its objectives through:
- Creating and maintaining data assets for one or more data domains or banking functions. Data assets would include data dictionaries, data mappings, profiling results, and other EDMp project documents.
- Preparing documents that explain the functionality and data flows for the systems being analyzed, capturing meaning/ usage/ provenance, data owners, and data masking needs of data attributes.
- Mapping data attributes from different systems to the bank's standard taxonomy and data model. Investigate and document data relationships to support assimilation of data into an enterprise data model.
- Analysing data availability and profile data attributes to assess data quality and provide remediation recommendations.
- Mapping data requirements in consumption projects or data requests to data attributes in EDMp. Support data consumers in understanding and using of data meeting business requirements. Ensure compliance with the data architecture principles including golden sources and standard reference data
Above activities may involve the use of one or more metadata/ data profiling/ data quality tools (e.g., Infomatica, Atlas, MicroStrategy, Tableau, Paxata, SQL Assistant, etc)
What would you need
Degree in Accounting, Statistics, Analytics or Computer Science specializing in Information Management, or equivalent.
- 8-10 years of experience in Banking domain with a good knowledge of Transaction Banking products.
- Business analysis or data analysis roles supporting the above domain
- Experience in system integration or data warehousing projects in a banking environment would be an added advantage
Combinations of the following skills would be advantage (though not mandatory)
- Experience in analyzing or consuming data from Hadoop.
- Familiar with common software tools and utilities on the Hadoop platform.
- Knowledge of Logical data modelling concept and practical experience in modelling data for one or more business domains.
- Experience of working with any of the major transaction processing systems (e.g., IMEX) or data warehouses (Teradata, Hadoop) used in SCB.
- Attention to detail
- High degree of responsibility
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision
- Structure and discipline
- Good written communication skills
- Able to challenge/ question
What you can expect:
- The opportunity to become the go-to person/focal person for data across the bank globally
- Extensive exposure to all parts of the bank's business model
- Sound base for a future career in the broader data space (including analytics, business intelligence, 'big data' etc); the knowledge gained from this role will be invaluable in preparing individuals broader roles in the future
Diversity and Inclusion:
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance