Analyst Programmer - Contract
Demand for IT professionals is growing, as customers are building, and managing on a massive global network. As this demand grows, so does the need for skills across employees, customers, partners, and future generations to ensure there is adoption of MCF.
To meet this need, we are looking for talented professional with a passion for learning and with strong experience in IT services. The main function of an Analyst Programmer is responsible to perform detailed system impact analysis. The Position:
The Candidate: Desired Skills /capability
- Perform requirement analysis and impact assessment to systems.
- Develop and enhance programs for retail banking deposit applications, aligning with good programming practice.
- Implement solutions that align with the organization's business objectives.
- Conduct and support thorough testing of related applications.
- Work with IT partners from interfacing systems for system integration and data conversion activities.
- Prepare and coordinate with related teams for production preparation and implementation.
- Provide post implementation support
- Work effectively with IT and business partners in various stages of system development life cycle
- Knowledge of Silverlake applications, especially in Customer, Common parameters
- Work experience in RPG & CLP on AS400
- Proficient in Aldon change management tool
- Familiar with Connect:Direct file transfer and Control-M job scheduling
- Can work independently
- Good programming skills
- Clear communication & concise documentation skills