Asian Investment Banking Division, ECA, Commodities & Trade Finance Department, Group Planning & Control
- Assist ECTFD group planning function especially in areas of; (1) internal control matters (for purpose of information security protection and compliance with internal rules/regulations), (2) financial KPIs matters (regular monitoring group’s financial KPIs & PDCAs), (3) advanced administrative matters (monitoring operational expenses under budget), (4) ad-hoc report requirements and (5) assist to the line’s HOD.
- Work in partnership with business lines of AIBD-ECTFD, AIBD-PAD-Strategic Planning team and other relevant departments.
- Degree qualified.
- Desirable to have at least 2-3+ years of relevant experience.
- Advanced Excel and Word skill is preferred
- Candidate with desire to expand and develop his/her skills in MUFG would be preferred.
- This working experience will enable you to capture business flow from marketing to execution, monitoring and maturity of credit in commodities and trade finance areas, which will further expand your career opportunities in terms of internal control and monitoring..
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.