Analytics - Sell-Side Customer Services (TradeDesk), Team Leader - Singapore
Our industry-leading Electronic Trading, Order Management, Regulatory Reporting & Compliance solutions address the entire workflow of our clients from pre-trade analysis and execution, to risk management and middle-office operations. TradeDesk is our front line customer support for these enterprise solutions.
We are a dedicated, highly skilled, global team, delivering knowledgeable, proactive service.
We provide valuable insights that drive our business forward. What's the role?
We are looking to appoint a Team Leader into our Sell-Side TradeDesk Support team, focusing on Execution, Order Management, Regulatory Reporting & Compliance. You will manage our Singapore team facing local stakeholders in various departments, as well as manage Bloomberg enterprise products as a product SME. You'll also build and maintain strategic internal partnerships across TradeDesk and Bloomberg, including Management, Account Management, Implementation, Product, Project Management Office and Engineering.
Further to the traditional role of TradeDesk in responding to inbound client queries, we will expect you to organize, co-ordinate and deliver Product Deployment campaigns, Customer Trainings and assist with Implementation projects.
You will have deep technical understanding of either the Sell-Side workflow or ideally one of our Order Management Solutions. You will have an appreciation of how these products fit into the Bloomberg ecosystems of our largest customers. Through the implementation of proactive system health checks, you will ensure the team follows critical processes and ensure workflows that our clients rely on are up and ready to support their business on a daily basis. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Introduce & deliver innovative and disruptive ideas for service that will result in a competitive advantage for our product
- Introduce continuous improvements to enhance the client experience
- Anticipate and analyse trends and risk, and create a vision and plan to address them
- Optimize existing workflows, processes and resources to achieve service goals
- Communicate regional, departmental and firm visions
- Manage customer Product requirements and expectations
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships
- Lead by example to demonstrate full ownership of exceptional customer service
- Motivate reps to perform at the peak of their potential and build team spirit
- Coach & develop the team members at all stages of their TradeDesk career
We would love to see:
- Practical experience of Bloomberg Sell-Side product suite
- Understanding of the Financial Market landscape, our clients and their workflows
- Knowledge of the Electronic Trading and Order Management landscape
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects
- Very strong inter-personal skills
- Good English communication skills
- A passion for Service
If this sounds like you:
- Knowledge of the Regulatory Reporting, Compliance and Surveillance landscape
- Have leadership experience, or have demonstrated leadership potential and capability
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.