Analytics Client Specialist, Senior Associate (Open)
State Street Performance & Analytics provides investment analytics across North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions. The team services over 600 clients spanning the full spectrum of investment entities which include, corporate and local government pension plans, foundations and endowments, asset management organizations, insurance companies and sovereign wealth funds.
The Singapore Performance & Analytics (P&A) team is part of APAC P&A, which supports State Street's clients with analytics services that include performance measurement, attribution, risk and investment compliance monitoring for our South East Asia clients.
This Analytics Client Specialist role works closely with our clients to improve the client experience by providing valued solutions in a proactive way. You will also be working with internal teams such as the Client Service team, Relationship Managers and Global Delivery Organization to provide analytics solution to our clients.
Expectations include but not limited to: Client
- Working in virtual client teams you will be responsible for the overall analytics experience for your clients.
- Deliver specialized value-added analytics service to clients that create a positive client experience.
- Build deep client relationships as a trusted partner and analytics expert to help clients succeed by understanding client's analytics needs, investment structures and strategies to enable analytics solution consulting.
- Responsible for managing client KPI's against SLA's and query turnaround times / quality with the Global Delivery team.
- Own execution of new standard analytics services including client Implementation and client change management.
- Provide technical client support to consumers of analytics data at the client. Turning client's data into insights that are relevant and keeping up to date with investment markets and trends in analytics.
- Change agent that helps create a progressive and positive team environment. Engage with global and regional stakeholders as required to enhance the client experience.
- Continue to develop your own technical and market knowledge as an analytics expert and deliver client knowledge sessions to the virtual client team member.
Behavior's we look for:
- All risk excellence, metrics and client billing requirements completed on time and accurate.
- Escalate all risk items that impact the client to your Site Lead.
- Hold the Global Delivery organization accountable for dissemination ready outputs for all your clients and quality query responses.
- Self-discipline, persistence and energy (sense of urgency)
- Embrace change
- Hold yourself and other team members accountable
- Share knowledge and proactively offer help and support to others
- Open communication where professional challenge and feedback is valued
- Always find new ways to improve client satisfaction (value)
- Professional approach
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics / Management or equivalent, with 3 - 5 years of related work experience, including solid knowledge of investment performance analysis and attribution concepts, and/ or investment compliance monitoring.
- Ability to effectively manage and resolve numerous ongoing communications and reporting deliverables in fast paced environment.
- Superior client service skills; ability to own day to day management of client experience and engage with senior level staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Hands-on experience with investment performance or investment compliance engines / platforms will be a big positive.