- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 25 mai 19
Roles & Responsibilities
• 7 years of experience with hands-on software development or
• \t 5 years hands on implementation experience in Appian
(preferred) or any other BPM platform like Pega, IBM BPM.
• \t Experience in translating customer requirements into working
business process models, prototypes, and finished products
using best practices.
• \t Experience in analysis, design, implement and provide
demonstrations of solutions
• \t Should have experience has built products using agile
• \t Should have at least working knowledge or exposure to
Advanced Java, Oracle or MySQL
• Working experience working in JEE open source frameworks
such as; Spring.
• \t Working knowledge of integration patterns, techniques and
technologies for enterprise applications including XML, SOAP,
• \t Experience working with Software Configuration Management
tools and processes like Git
• \t Significant experience in writing and deploying code on both
Windows and Linux platforms.
• \t Design, implement, unit test and provide demonstrations of
• \t Provide technical leadership and direction to teams
• \t Provide support during SIT, UAT, Performance Testing
• \t Conduct reviews and track issues to closure
• \t Ensure compliance to BPM standards and processes and
• \t Independently communicate with both client technical teams
and business owners as needed during the design and