Application Support Analyst, Reference Data Team
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- J.P. Morgan
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
Application Support Analyst, Reference Data Team
We are seeking an Application Support Analyst who can ensure a smooth and effective operation of applications and 24/7 availability of the systems through careful monitoring of infrastructure, production processes, automating procedures where possible via scripting, and performing Permit to Operate on each application release. Analysis of existing system and user needs and support of newly developed systems. L2 Support is responsible for day to day support of CT environments infrastructure including the production and DR environments. Works with the development and other support teams to provide design guidelines and imparts knowledge on technical trends and solutions. The candidate will Instrument end to end monitoring of the CT infrastructure, ensuring high availability of the environment and timely alerting of any potential issues. Ensures infrastructures have adequate capacity and are refreshed on a periodic basis. Develops and maintains system documentation, run-books and production metrics reporting. Work effectively within the CT team to identify and resolve issues. Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels.
- Provide Level 2 support to internal business users
- Prioritize workload, provide timely and accurate resolutions
- Perform in-depth research and identify sources of production issues
- Effectively perform and document root cause analysis of issues
- Identify efficiencies and ways to improve processes
- Juggle an array of tasks while demonstrating strong organization
- Perform daily health checks of the application, job schedules and infrastructure supporting the application
- Develop scripts to automate repeatable manual tasks
- Participate in Disaster Recovery events and Major Event Changes
- Partake in audit support activities, as they pertain to Information Security, for both internal and external audits. Perform audit support tasks as assigned
- Manage the application risk to ensure the security and resiliency of the application are in compliance with firm and regulatory requirements
- Ensure infrastructure has adequate capacity and are refreshed on a periodic basis
- Maintain system documentation and provide production metrics reporting.
- Act as first point of contact to diagnose and resolve issues raised by the business as part of the global operate team.
- Liaise with colleagues and other teams within the technology group to drive enhancements to technology requested by the business.
- Understand the batch flow and application flow end to end and be able to support the batches, drive improvements and automate manual procedures.
- 7-10 years Production support experience in Unix, Oracle and PL/SQLwith ability to manage/drive high priority Production incidents.
- Experience with escalated ticket management. Able to work under pressure to resolve issues affecting production services.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience with creating process, procedures, and documentation relating to incident management or systems operations.
- Able to work weekend on call rotations as required.
- Ability to coordinate tasks with multiple teams in multiple locations and time zones.
- Able to adapt to new technologies.
- Experience of communicating problems and issues concisely to senior business and technology leads.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to quickly understand and retain knowledge of business processes and the technology systems.
- Ability to handle high pressure, complex environments. Energetic and highly self-motivated.
- Build positive working relationships with external teams and managing their expectations.
- Strong analytical skills to solve complex issues.Good in stakeholder management and able to multi-task
- Experience with supporting OS (Windows, Linux), web servers (IIS, Apache), application servers (WebSphere, Tomcat).
- Strong Oracle, PL/SQL support experience
- Strong UNIX experience. Need to have ability to read and understand UNIX Shell scripts.
- Strong knowledge in scheduling tools like Control-M and Autosys
- Knowledge of monitoring tools like Geneos , App Dynamics, Splunk
- Hands-on experience in troubleshoot performance issue including analyzing heap/thread dumps.
- Experience creating automation tools via scripting in both Linux as well as Windows environment
- Previous experience of Reference Data support will be preferable
- Individual should be a self-starter who is confident and highly motivated to succeed.
- A genuine desire to learn about the business process and products across a number of asset classes.
- Ability to comfortably use a number of different technologies to analytically resolve complex issues
- Ability to take ownership of a myriad of issues and see them through to resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, with an ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to take ownership of an issue and see it through to resolution.
- Ability to prioritize work load, multi task and react quickly to meet business expectations.
- A flexible approach to working hours is required in order to cover the trading day. There is a rota system in place to provide on-site support normally between 7:30am and 7:00pm.
- Out of hours support is a part of this role and as such this role extends to support production and batch monitoring, releases or maintenance of server processes where necessary on weekends on a rota basis.
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.