- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Citibank NA
Apps Dev Sr. Programmer Analyst
Apps Dev Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18035480
About Global Consumer Technology - Digital
Citi Global Consumer Technology (GCT) Digital Team builds, deploys and supports all our digital banking customer touch points across the internet, mobile and tablet space, including marketing, customer acquisition and servicing across 40 countries.
Role Outline/Job Summary
Within the Digital space, the team works in concert with our global and regional business and IT partners to provide engaging and remarkable services for customers and prospects. We are embarking on a journey with our Mobile applications to create a world class user experience worldwide.
We are seeking a talented and passionate Mobile developer, who is full of enthusiasm about Mobile development, motivated by the latest cutting-edge Mobile technology, and will strive for the best user experience tirelessly. The successful candidate will join a talented design and development scrum team as a member to deliver the next generation Mobile application M63 Core with excellent customer friendly Dashboard and Payment capabilities to the APAC & EMEA markets.
Primary Responsibility for this role is to involve in requirement analysis, design, development, integration, testing and delivering complex modules/ projects within the space of Mobile applications ensuring utmost Quality and Timely Delivery
Role & Responsibilities:
The Mobile team's objective is to create remarkable customer experience by providing easy, simple, intuitive products and services, tailored for customer segments and deliver consistently across all markets and channels.
- Understand and ensure right application design concept for user requirement.
- Prepare/review High Level and Low Level Design documents (HLD / LLD)
- Review the test plans
- Develop and unit test the modules assigned
- Perform code reviews and ensure quality and optimized coding with proper documentation
- Interface with developers from other groups globally, who are members of the project team involved in developing, testing and implementing web applications
- Support for customer reviews / meetings, architectural review, peer walkthroughs, testing, acceptance, delivery/installation, technical support and maintenance tasks.
- Deep understanding on the process and roles in agile development. Proven track record of being a senior developer contributing key value to drive product requirement, design and delivery
Part of a highly motivated Agile development team as team member involved in analysis, design, development, integration, testing and delivering complex modules/ projects within the space of Internet, Mobile applications ensuring at most Quality and Timely delivery taking into consideration above Business Objectives/ Core responsibilities.
- Master's Degree or Engineering Graduate
- Computer Major (Preferred)
- Minimum 8-10 Years of hands on development experience
- SCJP (Preferred)
- Agile certification (Preferred)
- Languages: Java
- J2EE / Other Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JQuery, SOAP/RESTful Webservices, Ajax, JSON
- J2EE Frameworks: Struts, Spring
- Application/Web Servers: IBM Websphere Application Server, IBM webserver.
- Operating System: Aix/ Linux Database: Oracle
- IDE Tools: Eclipse, RAD
- Build Technologies: Ant, Maven Version Control Systems: RTC
- Automated Testing: QTP, Junit, Selenium
- Expertise in OOAD/ OOPS/ Design Patterns/ Build Technology Tools/ Version Control Software/ Testing Tools/ Visio are required
- Expertise on Bootstrap, Backbone/Marionette.js, RequireJS, Handlebars/Mustache.js
- Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility and accessibility standards (W3C Guidelines)
- Hands-on design/development experience on RESTful API with any server side technology
- Server side development experience on NodeJS/Spring Boot
- Knowledge in consuming the Open API's, Angular 4/5/6
- Working experience in Agile development methodology
- Exposure to BDD/TDD with Mocha/Chai JS Testing framework
- Experience on Cloud development is optional
- Project experience of implementing large scale web applications
- Domain Knowledge: BFS, Mobile Banking Expertise
- Provide technical leadership in all aspects of the project life cycle
- Self-driven, spirit of team work, collaboration, pleasant interpersonal skills and effective communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Logical thinking, High analytical and problem solving skills, be innovative and solutions oriented
- Experience in guiding and mentoring small to medium size teams in time sensitive and complex projects
- Support implementation of new development methodologies in the Agile spectrum to transform development processes
- Identifies and communicates risks and risk mitigation strategies relating to the application of technology within business environment
- Technical expertise in web client MVC application development, Micro services development, with passionate of delivering UI with excellent user experience and quality coding
- Experience in acquisitions /cards/payments/investment web product and creative thinking of designing new web application with the latest technology
- Enthusiasm in the emerging web technologies, open minded, quick learner and have strong problem solving capability with comprehensive understanding on IT technology
- Multi-tasking and prioritize work on tight schedules
- Collaborate with multiple vendors who may provide components of the technology that will meet the end to end needs
- Experience in a software product development adhering to product roadmaps and executing common product based solutions to multiple clients