- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Citibank NA
Apps Dev Sr. Programmer Anlyst
Apps Dev Sr. Programmer Anlyst
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18035260
Citibank Consumer Technology is embarking on its Acceleration of Digital Transformation.
This role offers abundant opportunities to spearhead and drive the Digital Transformation and Architectural Blueprint.
Partakes in the Planning of the Digital Roadmap, and see through its execution to Success.
The outreach of the Digital Transformation spans across over 15 markets in the APAC and EMEA regions.
The candidate needs to constantly stay ahead of the technological curve, possessing excellent grasps of emerging technologies, so as to help strategize effective and cogent architectural roadmap for Citibank.
Committed to continuously identify and implement architectural enhancements to improve performance, user experience, scalability, code quality, development productivity and reduction of cost of ownership.
Devises detailed and impeccable master plans to ensure no breakage and interruption of services as Citibank upgrades its architecture.
Collaborate with various stakeholders, such as Business Seniors and Technology Seniors, including Infrastructural organization to ensure the end-to-end integration and deployment of refreshed architecture.
- Passionate about technology, exhibiting high level of awareness for emerging technologies, as well as in-depth understanding of the technologies' opportunities and implication to Digital Banking.
- It is a huge advantage if the candidate is an avid contributor in the Open Source community (eg, Github) and/or Technology Knowledge Markets (eg, Stack Overflow, Expert Exchange)
- Candidate must be strong in software architectural design and analytical skills
- Good hands-on experience in Cloud Deployment, including but not limited to Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes and Netflix Spring Cloud
- Excellent hands-on experience in MicroService/API development, including but not limited to SpringBoot, Node.js and API Gateways
- Possesses good design principles in API signature designs
- Excellent hands-on experience in Client Side MVC development, including but not limited to HTML5, BackboneJS, Handlebars, ReactJS, ExtJS and AngularJS.
- Good grasp of UI/UX concepts, able to propose and drive UI/UX changes
- Good understanding of Web Security, including OWASP Top 10 threats as well as their mitigation techniques
- Good experience in implementing and governing CI/CD processes, including Testing Automation
- Hands-on experience with NPM, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Selenium, BrowserStack preferred
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience in practicing Agile Methodology
- Ability to collaborate and influence various stakeholders involved in the Digital Transformation
- For each of the requirements, the candidate should be prepared to demonstrate the validity of the claims
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital development