Asia Consumer Revenue and Balance Sheet FP&A Workstream - Vice President
Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) function is primarily responsible for managing financial analysis and providing strategic insights to senior management. This includes financial planning and budgeting, producing forward looking statements, performance measurement, strategic presentations, business reviews and other value adding analysis.
The Revenue and Balance Sheet Workstream plays a central role in managing these key deliverables for Asia Consumer business, helping senior management in Finance and Business in interpreting business performance against targets, macro environment and markets factors. This requires proactively engaging with stakeholders across Business, Finance and other relevant functions to channelize the information and convert into actionable intelligence.
The team also works with Regional and Country FP&A, Treasury, Risk and Business teams to develop centralized analytics for Consumer business, thereby improving efficiency and streamline processes across FP&A.
This position is a Vice President role reporting to the Asia Consumer Revenue and Balance Sheet Workstream Lead and supporting Product FP&A teams. The role will be responsible for providing financial analysis/ insights for banking and streamline financial processes to drive efficiency/ returns. Key Responsibilities,
including but not limited to:
- Create monthly outlook, multi-year plan and mid-year forecast with detailed understanding of financials, while coordinating with regional and country teams in business/ finance
- Consolidate financial results for the business and analyze performance against relevant comparisons (vs. Plan, Prior Year, Outlook)
- Provide senior management with timely, accurate, and relevant information and analysis on the financial performance such as weekly flash, monthly outlooks and dashboards
- Analysis of financials including P&L and Balance sheet, drivers, leading indicators, macro and competitive environment
- Understand key business drivers, highlight opportunities and risks, and link driver performance to financial performance
- Develop centralized tools and enhance analytical capability including digitization to drive process change and efficiency
- Develop financial models that will help the business identify profitable alternatives and/or quantify financial impact of planned initiatives. Partner with business on opportunities for revenue growth and capital optimization
- Strengthening comprehensive balance sheet analysis and prudently optimizing the resource allocation to enhance return
- Promote business/ product trainings across teams to enhance knowledge sharing and adoption of best practice. Manage deliverables of 2 offshore (Mumbai) staff and upskill them with product and finance system knowledge
Job Family Group:
- 6+ year experience in financial analytics and modeling, budgeting and forecasting, with an understanding of the banking / financial industry
- Great attention to detail with strong business acumen, analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with ability to influence senior-level executives
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft applications - especially Excel, PowerPoint and Oracle essbase
- Ability to interpret, analyze and summarize data, trends and information in general, and present in an effective and intelligent form to facilitate decision making
- Experience in managing deliverables in a structured, high volume and time sensitive environment with strict adherence to deadlines across multiple stakeholder touchpoints
- Positive professional attitude with integrity, maturity, dependability and accountability
- Good learning ability and interest in building, sharing and improving their own knowledge base
Finance Job Family:
Financial Planning & Analysis Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting