- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Citibank NA
Asia Risk and Control Manager
Asia Risk and Control Manager
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Risk Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18031715
Seeking a proven leader to manage Risk and Control activities in Asia for the Chief Technology Officer (CTO). This person will be responsible for the oversight and management of the control environment, and oversight of Audits and External/Regulatory reviews impacting the area. This would include execution of all control related activities, risk identification / mitigation, corrective action tracking, and management of all audits impacting CTO in the region.
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for the firm's overall Information Technology strategy. CTO's mission is to optimize our IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership and create a competitive advantage for Citi.
- Oversee and manage the execution of all control related activities impacting the region pertaining to Citi Level Policies & Standards (CITMP/ CITMS, IT Standards), risk identification, management awareness and corrective action tracking of control and audit issues.
- Represent the CTO Risk & Control Head and GFTS Control Managers in local/regional activities as needed, keeping the CTO Risk & Control Management team informed of all such activities in a timely manner.
- Oversee the audit coordination and tracking, audit issue / cap management for the region, supporting the CTO Audit Manager by serving as escalation point within the region, and assist CTO management in negotiation of audit concerns being raised in the region. Liaise with Internal Audit (IA) on reviews within the region and provide guidance to staff members and other area staff engaged in audit to ensure all activities are performed as required. Liaise with global CTO Risk & Control staff on work to ensure appropriate global staff are engaged to support regional requests.
- Ensure open lines of communication exist between the region and global teams, to ensure all concerns impacting the region are communicated, risks identified, and mitigation activities defined. Serve as central point of escalation to regional senior management on repeat issues, or other concerns.
- Participate in sharing of control execution best practices with other Risk & Control leads and reinforce shared responsibilities between the global and regional teams.
- Communicate with staff on Audit Methodology and provide guidance on managing audits, exams, issues, and/or CAPs, including considerations to include when planning corrective actions.
- Ensure themes and emerging risks from audit / exam activities and root cause reviews are performed in conjunction with global Control and MCA teams to identify control gaps or design flaws, and reasons for lack of IBAM classification.
- Communicate/Educate staff IBAM/ECI criteria and requirements
- Ensure appropriate coordination with O&T and other global and regional control staff on shared reviews to ensure CTO impact is known, tracked and delivered, and all appropriate global staff engaged appropriately
- Escalate control concerns to CTO Control Manager for the area, audit concerns to the CTO Audit Manager for audit/exam, and any regional major issues/concern to the CTO Risk Head
- Provide line of site regarding local/regional regulatory and/or control environment changes utilizing O&T regional contacts or 2nd Line contacts and inform Global CTO Risk and Control managers of these changes and potential CTO impact in a timely manner.
- Other tasks as needed
- Bachelor's degree or higher or equivalent experience
- 10+ years control, compliance, risk management or audit experience in a medium, Multi-national Corporation or an entity with similar global reach and complexity.
- Experience in project management a plus
- Strong leadership skills including effective interpersonal skills and ability to lead "virtual" teams.
- Detailed knowledge of Citi Policies and Standards, and in particular the IT policies and standards, or equivalent industry level standards such as FFIEC or COBIT, as they relate to technology.
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills, including strong presentation skills, and ability to interact with Senior management
- Must be a motivated, self-starter who can independently handle tasks with little oversight.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities to evaluate risk
- Demonstrated organization skills with the ability to multi-task effectively in a high-volume environment
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to quickly take on new tasks and complete them within deadline.
- Power User of: Word; Excel; PowerPoint.