Asia Sales Associate
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- CreditSights Singapore
- 18 sept. 17
CreditSights is the leading global provider of independent credit research, with offices in Singapore, New York, London & Boston. We produce fundamental and quantitative research on bond issuers in the US, Europe and Asia. The firm has around 950 institutional clients around the world, including banks, investment advisors, mutual funds, pension managers, insurance companies, hedge funds, private equity firms and corporations. Our aim is to deliver unbiased and objective support to managers of both debt and equity portfolios via capital structure analysis. For further information, see http://www.creditsights.com.
CreditSights is looking for a Sales Associate to support the existing Asian sales team and assist with the growth of revenues within the region.
Applicants should be comfortable with making contact with prospective clients, researching and maintaining contact databases and reading and communicating CreditSights research. The successful candidate will possess a positive, can-do attitude and the ability and sense of urgency to respond to the day-to-day issues that emerge.
The position will initially be a support role, however ambitious candidates who wish to pursue a career in the financial services industry will find this role to be an ideal platform to begin their career.
- Answer the sales line
- Provide administrative support to senior sales people such as setting up free trials for prospects, maintaining accurate client contact details, extending or terminating free trials where necessary
- Making cold calls to establish free trials with prospects
- Make contact with both prospective and active users highlighting important and relevant articles
- Work closely with the senior sales people to conduct site tours with clients, highlighting key features of our product
- Co-ordinate and manage the team’s meeting calendar
- Provide support for all CreditSights events such as sales and analyst roadshows
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline, ideally in business or finance
- Interest in financial markets
- Strong individual motivation and work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word are essential, familiarity with Bloomberg a plus
- Ability to undertake internet-based research projects of market opportunities.
- Ability to speak Asian languages such as Mandarin, Japanese or Korean preferred, but not essential, as the candidate may be required to contact clients in China, Japan and Korea.
We offer a salary commensurate with experience and a competitive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements via our online application form.