Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The APAC Strategy team works closely with CS APAC senior management in formulating and delivering on customized business strategies to transform and grow our client franchises and businesses in Asia Pacific.
We seek a Vice President / Director with minimum 10 years relevant work experience in the Investment Banking / Wealth management / Asset Management / Private Equity industry or within a strategy / consulting role with significant exposure to the relevant industries in Asia.
The Vice President / Director will be expected to be an outstanding contributor and lead his / her projects from conceptualization to implementation, while working collaboratively with business partners across APAC businesses.
- The chance to play a significant role in the ongoing development and realization of Credit Suisse's vision and strategic objectives in APAC, and ensure connectivity to the broader Bank strategy
- An exciting opportunity for you to and contribute to the strategy formulation, providing analysis and insights on client activity and business performance as well as partnering with businesses / countries to drive key strategic and pivotal initiatives
- A sense of fulfillment to execute on revenue improvement initiatives across the firm, delivering a very tangible impact to our business
- Part of a team that engages and builds a strong network with senior management, coverage and support teams across Investment Banking and Private Banking, Control Functions and Countries
- The bank has a strong focus on talent development and exposure to internal mobility opportunities
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- A Vice President or Director equivalent with a deep knowledge and interest in the Investment Banking and Private Banking industry with exposure in Asia
- Minimum 10 years relevant work experience, preferably in a client or business management role or strategy/consulting role in an investment bank, private bank, Asset Management / Private Equity or a top-tier Consulting firm
- Proven analytical, problem solving and organizational skills – ability to lead initiatives/projects from concept through-to-completion
- Strong communication and presentation skills – particularly in translating complex data into simple, compelling messages / impactful insights
- Able to work independently, as well as effectively in teams, and partner with different business partners to achieve results
- Capable to work under pressure and meet tight timelines
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.