Assistant Manager, Actuarial
Income's Actuarial team aims to create exponential value and cultivates a dynamic learning culture. We are a strong partner with other departments to transform and innovate the delivery of simple, honest and customer-focused insurance solutions.
The Pricing Assistant Manager will support the Pricing Manager in the pricing activities below:
- Co-drive the timeliness, completeness & accuracy of product pricing deliveries
- Effective collaboration with actuarial colleagues and counterparts in other departments
- Ensure deliveries follows the department's best practice on risk and compliance
- Support other projects/task such as reinsurance managements and enhancement of post-sales illustration calculator
- Degree in Actuarial Science with 4 to 6 years of work experience in actuarial function.
- Good progress in actuarial exams
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work independently and is a self-starter.
- Adaptable and open to dynamic working environment and willing to explore new ways of working.