Our client is one of the leading alternative investments fund administration companies globally. As there has been more demand for their Bank Loan Operations services from clients, they have decided to expand their team., starting with an Assistant Manager in Singapore. The successful candidate will work within a dedicated team to provide daily bank loan services, and will be responsible for deal, position and cash management as well as completing internal and external reporting requirements. They will also have extensive interaction with trustees/custodians/administrators/agents together with other SS&C departments.
- Work together with the bank loan closing team to on board / implement new clients.
- Process agent notices daily and where necessary, provide quarterly weekend support.
- Work to process deal restructurings in the internal systems and agree new positions with clients
- Manage wire initiation and clients' approval of the same.
- Manage call backs on new wire accounts.
- Position reconciliation.
- Cash reconciliation.
- Complete GoCheck tasks daily, weekly or monthly as appropriate.
- Input static data as necessary for non-syndicated transactions.
- Loan amortisation and margin schedules.
- Monitor trade capture and action on failed trades.
- Complete month end tasks and provide relevant month end packages to clients and internal departments. Settle trades in interna systems.
- Address client queries in relation to P/L, life cycle events, payments and trade settlements.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related discipline
- Min 5 years' Bank Loan Operations experience from a bank, hedge fund, fund administrator, or prime broker
- Understanding of both bilateral and syndicated loans including life cycle events, trade closing mechanics and economics, market settlement conventions, Credit Agreements and their operational mechanics (i.e. funds flows, ticking fees, paydowns, drawdowns, Affiliate language etc.).
- Strong knowledge of both LMA trades and direct lending
- Knowledge of WSO and Advent Geneva experience a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Solid client relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to work within a team environment in a productive and supportive manner.
- Understanding of loans NAV