Assistant Relationship Manager
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
Our client, a boutique Swiss private bank, currently experiencing significant growth and development across the APAC region is eager to meet with experienced Private Banking Assistants, primarily supporting South Asia markets, looking to join a fast-paced, forward thinking organisation.
With unrivalled access to management, flat corporate structure and small-business ingenuity and entrepreneurialism, this is a unique opportunity to further your career.
- Provide sales and marketing support to Relationship Manager (RM) to assist them in meeting client service and performance targets
- Execute client instructions on behalf of the RMs accurately, in a timely manner and in adherence to processes and procedures
- Assume ownership for low complexity transactional clients in support of the RM
- Act as the initial point of contact for inbound client calls, building client relationships as appropriate
- Evaluate growth potential for low complexity transactional clients, referring them to the RM for relationship development where appropriate
- Undertake “care calls” in respect of complaints, as directed by RM, in addition to overseeing the satisfactory resolution of complaints
- Comply with external and internal compliance and regulatory requirements, including the Bank’s policies, operating procedures and controls to meet the Bank’s and regulatory requirements and protect the business from financial and reputational risk
Please submit your application together with direct contact details to learn more regarding this opportunity.