Assistant Relationship Manager (EAM Markets)
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eames Consulting Singapore , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8091
- 16 mai 18 2018-05-16
My client, a swiss pure play private bank is looking for a successful Assistant Relationship Manager to join them in the External Asset Management team. You will be working alongside an highly regarded industry veteran and might have the opportunity to transition into a Junior RM in time to come.
My client is a swiss pure play private bank with a strong footprint across all dynamic markets. Renowned for their strong brand name and cohesive company culture, they are currently looking for a successful and driven individual to join them as a Assistant Relationship Manager in the EAM Markets.
You will be working alongside an highly regarded industry veteran and might have the opportunity to transition into a Junior RM in time to come.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Respond promptly and accurately to all instructions from clients
- Assisting in KYC checks and account openings during onboarding process
- Regular reviewing of client portfolio for necessary updates
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a Private Bank
- Highly advantageous if you possess CACS 1 and 2 papers
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
Please reach out for a confidential discussion: email@example.com / +65 6595 6996.