Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Finance
My client is an established Asset Management firm providing independent wealth management, investment and advisory services
- Documentation support as required by the business, ensuring adherence to standard regulations and internal policies
- Client support in trade placement, onboarding, addressing client queries etc.
- Assist the Relationship Manager in daily administrative and transaction work
- Assist in the execution of all new deals
- Perform credit annual review and know your customer (KYC) review
- Ability to multi-task and carry out any other duties assigned by the superior
- Degree holder with at least 2 years of experience in private and/or investment banks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an excellent eye for detail
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese as the role is mandatory to liaise with Mandarin speaking business associates and clients.
- Ability to converse in Cantonese is advantageous
- Meticulous individual with the drive and motivation to work in a high performance client centric culture
- Pro-activeness with the ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to problem solve and analyze data with demonstration of attention to detail
- Possess a RNF license / is RNF-registered
Please note that this is part-time job that requires 50%-60% of the regular work hours with opportunities to transit and expand your portfolio to include investments further down the path.
Permanent role: YES
Location: WFH arrangements / CBD office
Interested candidates please hit APPLY NOW with your updated CV and we will get in touch with you for a confidential discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No: 07C3635 | Registration No: R1982019