Assistant VP, Senior System Analyst, Business Technology Services
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
Assistant VP, Senior System Analyst, Business Technology ServicesAbout UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Ensure that the data warehouse architecture is aligned to the enterprise architecture
- Overall responsible for the ETL system architecture and design of environment for performance, availability, scalability and maintainability.
- Setup of new environment and enhancing existing environment
- Plan the build/testing environments (Dev, SIT, UAT, Mock-run) for various project & quarterly release
- Monitor and tracking the availability of environment for development and testing
- Address the standards of code migration across environments
- Ensure that the system performance is on par with industry standards
- Recommend improvement/enhancement to the application software
- Work with production support teams as required to support production activities, including production migrations, continuity testing, environment migration activities
- Escalate critical technical issues and potential problems as needed to address any related issues in advance of deadlines
- Manage a team to provide technical delivery within timeline and budget
- Should be independent, quick learner and team player
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance
- Have good communication skills (to work with various levels)
- Minimum 5 years or above with the relevant experience
- Expert knowledge in setup & admin of Informatica Power Center 9.x or higher, preferably in an Unix(AIX/SUN) environment with AS400/Oracle source and targets.
- Informatica EDC for metadata management and lineage analysis
- Strong experience in Oracle 11g or higher (SQL*Plus, PL/SQL)
- Experience in Unix Shell Scripting (AIX/SUN/Intel Xeon Linux) to automate manual tasks
- Experience in Job scheduling tools like Control-M
- Good to have experience in Change Control Management tools - Aldon
- Have experience on all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Technical Role in Banking with:
- Expert knowledge in setup of Informatica Power Center version 9.x or higher
- Informatica EDC - Metadata & Lineage
- Strong experience in Oracle 11g or higher
- Unix Shell Scripting (AIX/SUN/Intel Xeon Linux)
- Connect-Direct & FTP setup
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.