Assistant Vice President/Vice President, Internal Audit
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mizuho Bank
- 16 oct. 18
Internal Audit Division, Asia & Oceania Dept - Internal Audit Department Asia & Oceania Office
Overview of Division/Department
Our Internal Audit Department Asia & Oceania Office(IAD) in Singapore is responsible for providing independent assessments of the risk and control environment of the branch, by conducting audits and off-site monitoring. IAD acts as an independent consulting function, designed to add value and improve the Bank's operations. Currently IAD Asia & Oceania Department is responsible for the branches in Singapore, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and India.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
(Internal Corporate Title: Manager)
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Auditing designated entities in Singapore and in the region
- Assisting the Lead Auditor in preparing and compiling audit results
- Supporting senior managers and managers with planning and administrative assistance
- Supporting Head Office audits of regional offices
What you should have:
- A Bachelor's Degree, with at least seven years of IT audit experience in either the banking industry or at a Big Four accounting firm.
- Additional professional qualifications such as a Certified Information Security Audit (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor or Certified Public Accountant (CIA/CPA) are preferred.
- Willing to travel within Southeast Asia (approximately once every three months)