Assistant Vice President, Business Analyst
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- MUFG Bank
- 22 mars 19
Operations Office for Asia (OOA) – Planning (PLN)-OASIS is responsible for the planning and execution of projects / initiatives to develop and maintain systems for supporting overseas units banking operation in Asian / Oceania region. We also engage in global basis projects initiated by head office in Japan; particularly: Planning measures to improve the quality and governance of the operations. Promoting systems and/or operations-related projects to improve workflow and accommodate new products and businesses. Provide Operations advisory and support to the branches where requested / needed. Support Head of Department by taking the initiative in developing the overall management structure.
• 5-7 years experiences in banking operation, operation planning or operation risk
• Ability to gather and write requirement documents, procedure manuals & flowcharts.
Experience of project management and/or business analysis is preferable.
• Business trip to offices in Asia/Oceania region, if required.
• Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel and Power Point).
• Innovative, pro-active, and analytical.
• Well organized and efficient time management.
• Good communication skills with all levels and cross-border
• Capability to provide prompt and reasonable solutions in a timely manner.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.