Assistant Vice President, Cyber Security Specialist
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- MUFG Bank
- 11 déc. 18
IT Risk Management Department (IRMD)
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder management with key stakeholders both within BTMU and externally.
- Work in partnership with colleagues in the global Cyber & IT Security teams in the regional offices of Japan, Europe, America, China and other offices to share knowledge, support regional/global initiatives and best practices on cyber security.
- Work in partnership with colleagues in the Asian Branches to play a regional role to support regional cyber security improvement plans to ensure a consistent level of maturity in technology and processes across the region.
- Support, coach and guide less experienced members of the team.
- Identify potential cyber threats in the threat landscape such as advanced malware threats, information leakage, vulnerability exploits, denial of service and other forms of cyber threats.
- Lead the technical design and engineering of new security systems for implementation into the IT infrastructure to enhance security operations in terms of scope, coverage and operational effectiveness.
- Establish a mature local security operationalization model in Singapore to enhance existing security administration workflows, integration with other security systems and implement automation of security processes.
- Collaborate with Asian Branches to extend the implementation of security systems to form a regional coverage to include branch specific infrastructure and systems.
- Possess security administrative knowledge of security systems to establish understanding of technical security policies and configurations and establish appropriate end-to-end processes.
- Perform security policy management to continuously monitor and enhance technical rules and configuration in security systems to enhance security protection and coverage.
- Implement system monitoring for local security systems to ensure scheduled maintanence, troubleshooting with other IT infrastructure tools and provide technical support for the security operations.
- Collaborate with Asian Branches to define the regional security administration model to determine the cooperative roles and responsibilities for administration of security systems.
- Ensure consistent level of security policy management and system monitoring for regional security systems to provide adequate security protection and coverage.
- Participate in Global Security Conference committees within the regional offices of Japan, Europe, America, China and other offices.
- Act as a subject matter expert for all Cyber & IT Security matters.
- Degree qualified.
- Desirable to have at least 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Security product certification in cyber & IT security domains highly preferable
- Professional certification is preferable (e.g. CISSP).
- Detailed understanding of all technical Cyber & IT Security domains
- Strong stakeholder management skills to collaborate with regional offices and branch offices.
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence heads of department, technical managers and other key stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of industry trends, products and technology
- Good understanding of banking products and services.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.