This is a regional role supporting branches in Asia Oceania. Responsible for providing expert technical and IT risk advice in developing policies and frameworks, managing and executing the related activities in order to strengthen the IT Governance, Risk and Compliance of the Bank. Subject matter expert for IT Governance, Risk and Compliance related topics.
- Review and develop IT Governance Key Metrics for IT performance measurement.
- Co-ordinate and manage the production of various Management Reports.
- Manage and drive the process of establishment and maintenance of IT-related documents such as policies, standards, controls, procedures and guidelines.
- Develop and enhance IT-related documents to improve IT Governance.
- Drive the promotion of effective processes and reports for service delivery excellence (inter-branch).
- Manage and drive the IT risk assessment process; identify IT risks, assess IT risks and evaluate countermeasures. Recommend effective controls to reduce IT risks.
- Monitor IT risks, map risk profiles and manage the IT risk register. Develop Key Risk Indicators.
- Establish control objectives in line with external IT laws and regulations, corporate IT policies and standards.
- Provide advice and manage compliance to external IT laws and regulations, corporate IT policies and standards.
- Perform IT compliance check (i.e. evaluation of control effectiveness) and conduct adhoc reviews.
- Evaluate and review software installation requests.
- Liaison for IT audits and inspections, monitor, manage and drive the timely resolution of open issues.
- Manage and drive IT compliance related matters for service delivery to inter-branches.
- IT-related degree, at least 5 years of relevant experience would be preferred. • Good interpersonal skills to deal effectively with others.
- Good understanding of IT GRC and IT controls in all disciplines of technology domains.
- Self-driven and independent, with good attention to detail and quality.
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder management with key stakeholders both within MUFG and externally.
- Good communication skills to effectively work in partnership with colleagues globally within MUFG.
- Maintain good working knowledge of relevant laws and regulations, industry trends, and IT security products.
- Willing to take on new tasks and initiatives to contribute towards continuous improvement.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.