Assistant Vice President, Wholesale Banking Solution & Technical Delivery Lead
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- CIMB BANK
- 04 juin 18 2018-06-04
This role will focus and deliver primarily 40% for Change The Bank (CTB) workload to support application, 40% for Run The Bank (RTB) and 20% Grow The Bank (GTB) to support the new project delivery team.
- Working with the wholesale banking division stakeholders on business application enhancements and improvements on IT operational stability, co-develop and maintain a roadmap to initiate and delivery incremental capabilities; and improve the resiliency of the systems
- Identify and develop improvements and automation to streamline RTB support of IT operations, monitoring and performance tuning of all application portfolio under this division
- Understand the business requirements for enhancement, develop an effective and efficient solution, and provide cost estimation and timeline to deliver by working with the respective application leads and application vendors
- Ensure the enhancements related project delivery is done in line with stakeholder’s requirements, timeline and cost
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan which delivers to the cost, quality and time for enhancements
- Capture enhancements related project learning points for sharing
- Collaborate with other Application teams and Infra teams to ensure commonality and consistency of application and Infra project solutions when necessary
- Ensure the deliverables and application operations are in compliance to external/internal regulatory requirements, internal control standards and group compliancy/risk policy
- Participate in Department and other related project meetings (when necessary) and provide business/technical/application suggestions/solutions
- To regularly update management via established reporting templates and interval (e.g. monthly ad yearly) for support, development and projects
- To engage with business unit on SLA for system uptime, service requests ad incident reports on a monthly basis
- To ensure support unit is able to meet the establish SLA and process of escalation.
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems with related certificates or courses preferred
- At least 3-4 years in the same role/capacity and; in total 5-7 years in related areas such as development, architecting & solutioning
- Experienced in investment banking, treasury markets or private banking products/systems is advantageous
- Possess leadership skills and a problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal / stakeholders management skills
- Proven track record in application support and project management and SDLC, ITIL/COBIT processes in a banking environment
- Hands-on experience in support and troubleshooting for Production and UAT/SIT
- Understanding in application infrastructures including hardware, storage, network, databases, TOGAF, BIAN/other architecture frameworks
- Experienced in SOA, Microservices, OpenAPI architecture
- Excellent understanding of enterprise architectures (Micro services, EAI)
- Good knowledge in IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM HTTP Server, JBOSS, Apache Web Server, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic Application Server will have added advantage
- Design and development experience in Java EE, .Net, Middleware (IBM, JMS, etc.), REST, Web Services
- Knowledge in AIX, Linux and Windows is advantageous
Please send detailed resume, including salary expectation and contact number to email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.