Assistant Vice President / Senior Officer, Structured Finance Dept
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mizuho Bank
- 19 févr. 18 2018-02-19
Structured Finance Department, Asia Office - Real Estate Finance
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Overview of Division/Department
Our Structured Finance Department (SFD) - Asia Office is responsible for the structured finance business in Asia. There are two sections in SFD, namely, Structured Finance and Real Estate Finance sections. The Real Estate Finance section works closely with Relationship Managers in the region to promote Real Estate Financing products by providing support in marketing, structuring and executing deals.
(Internal Corporate Title: Assistant Manager / Senior Officer)
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Promoting real estate finance related business to support customers in Asia
- Analyzing real estate characteristics, cashflows, valuations through due diligence
- Negotiating the financial terms & conditions with relevant externals including customers, banks, and other relevant parties
- Facilitating cooperation with other Mizuho companies
- Solving any problems arising from business promotion to expand our opportunities by synthesizing and extraction of useful and pertinent information
- Ability to make recommendations to senior members and internal relevant departments based on clear and concrete logic and data
What you should have:
- A Bachelor degree with a specialization in Finance, Economics or Real Estate and more than two years of experience in Real Estate Finance or related business
- Willingness to travel regionally for client meetings (approximately 4 times a year lasting 3 to 4 days on each trip)
- Strong and well developed interpersonal skill.
- Good knowledge of lending policies and procedures.
- Wide internal and external network of contacts necessary for business development