Assistant / Vice President, Portfolio & Regulatory Management – Retail Analytics (Secured)
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
Assistant / Vice President, Portfolio & Regulatory Management – Retail Analytics (Secured)Responsibilities:
- Drive the use of scorecard and Basel models in customer acquisition, portfolio management, collections and other areas of the credit cycle. Liaise with business managers, credit approval, collections and other stakeholders to obtain feedback on model performance and perform score cut-off reviews to refine policies.
- Optimize underwriting and customer/portfolio management risk policies through use of analytics and champion challenger strategies. Ensure risk and return profile is optimized and within the banks risk appetite.
- Generate, automate, analyze and monitor portfolio risk reports, monthly review reports, and scorecard performance report. Provide regular and ad-hoc credit risk analysis and advisory to business managers, senior management, regulators and key stakeholders.
- Support retail product and credit programs, including the review / estimation of risk parameters, product pricing, product structure and regulatory requirements.
- Degree in a quantitative programme, such as Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Financial Engineering, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in credit risk, credit modeling and management, or data analytics, preferably in a retail banking environment. Consulting and risk vendor experiences will also be considered.
- Strong knowledge of retail banking customer credit cycle especially in secured lending is an advantage
- Strong IT skills, especially in Excel, PowerPoint, VBA, SAS, Enterprise Guide, Enterprise Miner, SQL, Python