We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
Internal Audit Department
Internal Audit Department (IAD) has been tasked with the mandate to foster a strong governance and control environment in GIC. IAD provides an independent assessment of GIC's governance, risk management and internal control environment to key stakeholders including the Board of Directors and senior management. IAD acts as a trusted business partner working closely with the GIC group of companies and investment holding entities to bring about positive changes to the control environment and culture and thereby support senior management decision making.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join the Business Audit team, on a 2 years contract . Responsibilities
- Conduct audits with some level of supervision and guidance.
- Perform data analyses, walkthrough and testing using risk-based approach.
- Deliver on assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Document clear and organised workpapers.
- Support team lead on the analyses, documentation and reporting of recommended advice in relation to more complex advisories.
- Proactively identify and recommend improvements to existing audit process and methodology.
- Timely completion of audit assignment.
- Quality of audit analyses and documentation in terms of structure and clarity of workpapers.
- Feedback from Team Lead on audits, advisories and projects.
- Demonstrate strong code of conduct and professionalism.
- More than 2 years of working experience including external or internal audit, preferably in financial services.
- Good knowledge of audit strategies, tools and methodology, as well as risk & controls and corporate governance.
- An understanding of basic financial products and derivatives.
- Strong time management and project management skills.
- Possess analytical and logical thinking, as well as problem solving skills.
- Has strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.
- Singaporean citizen preferred due to security clearance.