We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
Investment Services Public Markets
Investment Services Public Markets, or ISPM, is an integrated team that provides investment service support for public market investment activities strategically and tactically. The team is responsible for business management functions for all public market investment strategy groups, as well as GIC's global trade operations, custody control and asset servicing such as income entitlements, mergers and acquisitions and other corporate events of our underlying investments, futures and derivative operations, collateral management, pricing and rates, market data and rebalancing operations. The coverage extends across a spectrum of products such as equities, bonds, money market, foreign exchange, futures, collateralized securities and other derivatives.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Execution Management Services team as an Associate/Assistant Vice President. The team provides support to our Portfolio Execution Group and is also responsible for front to back implementation of new business capabilities and process streamlining. Responsibilities
Execution Control Support
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure execution readiness including sufficiency of credit line, funding adequacy, counterparty onboarding etc.
- Provide control support to ensure Portfolio Execution Group operate within governance and control.
- Provide support for synthetic crossing across asset class.
- Provide cash management support for the treasury desk
- Partner Technology team in implementing system enhancement initiatives including specifying user requirement, participate in UAT etc.
- Drive process improvements for productivity and quality enhancements; design solutions to integrate into processes.
Execution Management Support
- Work in partnership with the business and stakeholders in assessing and implementing new capabilities towards alpha generation and operational efficiencies.
- Act as command centre for performance of impact analysis of market and regulatory changes for identification of changes required to front mid back processes in ensuring compliance and adoption.
- Active review of processes for adoption of best practices towards a robust, scalable and efficient end-to-end process, extracting synergies without compromising risk and controls
- Leverage on technological/automation tools coupled with strong understanding of business needs, in order to streamline work processes.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- At least 2 years of working experience in similar role, preferably with project management experience.
- Inquisitive and curious, detail-oriented, strong analytical ability, excellent communication skills and possess a drive for excellence.
- Able to work independently and effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines and multiple priorities.
- A good team player who can collaborate well with internal and external counterparts, self-motivated and enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
- Constantly keep up to date with industry developments, resourceful.
- Experience with technology tools e.g. Tableau, Macro, Python is an added advantage.