Associate/Analyst, Wealth Planning Manager (Insurance Specialist), Consumer Banking Group
- Not Specified
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 20 juil. 18 2018-07-20
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position,
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Help our customers achieve their ambitions
The DBS Consumer Banking Group plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer
needs by offering the right products and services, from investments to insurance, to the right
customer segments. We help our customers realise their dreams at every life stage by helping
them grow and maintain the integrity of their portfolios.
As a Wealth Planning Manager (Insurance Specialist) with Asia’s best bank, you will help to shape our customers’ aspirations, by fulfilling their insurance needs with diverse and innovative financial solutions. You will build strong relationships with customers before designing and customising their financial plans. After all, bancassurance is one of the fastest-growing sectors in the banking and financial services industry, and offers some of the most exciting and rewarding career opportunities in consumer banking today.
Fast paced and challenging, your workday might look like this:
• Provide one-stop financial advisory solutions at the bank branches through insurance services and products, such as retirement planning, savings and financial protection
• Conduct regular financial planning interviews with existing and potential customers to assess their banking needs
• Work closely with high-performing teams to address customers’ financial needs
• Be actively involved in bank-wide campaigns and branch initiatives
• Actively engage existing customers to deepen banking relationship
We want fast learners like you who:
• Have a degree in any discipline
• Are comfortable with flexible working schedule that includes weekends
• Have a strong passion for banking and wealth management
• Are results oriented yet patient enough to establish strong customer relationships
• Are effectively bilingual with strong communication skills
What we offer
You can expect a competitive salary, a wide-ranging incentive, rewards and benefits package and rigorous training programmes will also be offered. Find out more here.
Ready to apply? Take the next step.
• It will take about 10-12 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
• You will need to register/log in before applying for a specific role on our careers site.
• Selected profiles will trigger a Predictive Index® tool to profile your personality strengths.
• Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a face-to-face interview with our Branch Manager and HR.