Associate - Fintech
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Shell Infotech Pte Ltd (Licence No. 11C4878) , Numéro de Licence EA : 11C4878
- 18 oct. 17 2017-10-18
LOOKING FOR A FINTECH PROFESSIONAL FOR CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM
Our client is looking for an exceptional full time Associate/Senior Associate who will:
• Contribute to all aspects of deal flow: from sourcing, screening and evaluating new investment opportunities to assisting with due diligence, deal execution and closing.
• Map and research emerging spaces across target geographies to identify attractive markets.
• Help build a more data-driven approach to dealflow and portfolio hiring.
• Meet and network with exceptional entrepreneurs and attend leading industry events.
• Monitor and report on various metrics and identify areas within the fund on how we can improve.
• Actively support the existing portfolio companies.
• Passionate and curious about technology and startups.
• Is a driven self-starter, needs little guidance and takes ownership.
• Strong analytical and communication skills; ideally a combination of a nerdy, fast learner with strong interpersonal skills.
• Minimum 3 years of experience working at tech startup, consulting, investment banking or venture capital/private equity.
• Strong academic performance and a degree from a top-tier undergraduate institution.
• Some entrepreneurial experience is preferred, either founding or being a part of a startup technology company. Some coding experience and/or investment experience would be a plus