Managing Consultant - Recruiter
Our client, a top-rated Offshore Fund Services company, is hiring an Associate for their Singapore office. The role is to service and maintain relationships with a portfolio of hedge fund and PE clients and provide administrative support.
- Process, manage, and review resolutions, minutes, consents, banking forms, and agreements of all kinds prior to director execution
- Prepare due diligence documentation and reference materials
- Schedule meetings/phone calls for the Directors and prepare the corresponding documents such as agendas, notices, and checklists
- Independently liaise with fund service providers and investment management clients
- Bachelor's degree holder
- 1+ years of experience in fund services/ fund administration/ fund accounting
- Highly adaptable and organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
To apply, please send your updated CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!