Associate Account Manager, Fitch Solutions Singapore (22029)
Fitch Solutions, a division of the Fitch Group, focuses on the development of fixed-income products and services bringing to market a wide range of data, analytical tools and related services, and is the distribution channel for Fitch Ratings content. Fitch Solutions products and services provide market participants with greater insight into the growing complexity of the credit markets to enable more timely and informed business decisions Responsibilities:
This is an exciting and varied new role within the Sales team for Fitch Solutions, the Associate Account Manager will provide both pre and post sales support. Pre sales: Lead generation and qualification, Marketing and events campaign, Trial set up and follow up and training. Post Sales you will be involved client outreach and cancel mitigation. This a great opportunity for an ambitious, articulate, client/sales orientated individual keen to develop their career with in a growing sales function. Responsibilities:
Relationship management and revenue retention.
- Leads generator
- Qualifying leads
- Mitigation of the cancellations
- Promotion of conferences and seminars
- KYC. Understanding client's structures/businesses and the way they operate.
- Helping out in marketing outreach
Qualifications and experience:
- Existing client's product training
- Product developments announcements and updates
- Trials management and follow ups. Engaging with clients during the trial process and leasing with the support teams
- Keeping a close and regular contact with all users
- Degree educated (or equivalent) within a Finance or Economics discipline
- At least 1 year experience in a sales support, client services or sales support, account management, relationship management or other related client-facing position preferably within the financial services sector.
- Fluency in English - knowledge of another regional language would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of financial services and/or capital markets.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels and to convey important messages to clients and develop rapport over the phone, including cold calling
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Experienced in dealing with high volume work and ability to multi task and to meet deadlines.
- Strong initiative/results driven.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
- Well-developed IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer that employs people across the full spectrum of society. Fitch works hard to create a workplace with an emphasis on inclusion, innovation and merit. By valuing diversity and equality in our workplace, we believe it adds strength to our business Application: We are not seeking assistance from recruiters at this time. To apply, please submit a short cover letter stating your suitability for the role plus details of any valid visa that you hold and your up-to-date CV. Please also enter your current and desired gross annual salary and notice period in the applicable spaces when completing your application but do not include them in your CV . We regret we are only able to respond to successful applicants. #LI-LL1