Associate, Asia Strategy & Insights
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 11C3721
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
Multinational industrial product manufacturer is looking for Asia Strategy and Insights Associate in Asia Region. Working closely with Senior stakeholders the Associate will play a pivotal role in defining market position, driving greater customer insights as well as growth
Multinational industrial product manufacturer is looking for Asia Strategy and Insights Associate in Asia Region. Working closely with Senior stakeholders the Associate will play a pivotal role in defining market position, driving greater customer insights as well as growth.
Reporting to the Director of Strategy & Insights, your primary responsibilities will include to:
- Assisting Director on strategy development process for the business units within the region.
- Enhance insights capabilities, developing segmentation models, sizing markets and segments and using VOC.
- Build competitive intelligence capabilities, profiling key competitors and monitoring progress. Implement process to assess and track market share by segment.
- Monthly performance tracking of business.
- Identify potential acquisition targets within the region, develop relationships and lead any deal or due diligence processes.
- Work on specific, targeted growth strategies, define implementation plans and track progress against targets.
- Support the Annual Operating Plan and Strategy Development processes.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes and experience:
- 2-3 years as a Researcher/Analyst/Associate/Business Development executive with a strategy or sales and marketing consulting firm is desired with problem solving skills.
- Deep experience in Asian markets, including China.
- Demonstrated experience in engineered products and services. The ideal candidate would have direct knowledge of industrial product channels and end markets.
- Strong research & analytical capabilities.
- Strong program management capabilities & ability to manage external vendors when required
- An independent, self-starter who is results oriented.
- Ability to work across cultures and in a matrixed organization.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Command of Mandarin language useful due to significant business exposure in china.
- Bachelor degree required; MBA a strong plus.
- Excellent learning opportunity
- Strong career progression potential
- Competitive compensation
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jason Pua at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 3025 for a confidential discussion