Associate Director, Platform Engineering and Automation
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
AIA Singapore is embarking on a digital transformation journey with adoption of Agile Way of Working throughout the organization. As part of the strategy, we are looking for a Head of Platform Engineering and Automation to drive the design and implementation of cloud and platform solutions with DevSecOps automation.
- Drive platform and multi-cloud engineering strategy. Communicate the strategy and roadmap to Business and Technology stakeholders.
- Support discovery and implementation of technologies that improve efficiency and promote cost reduction.
- Leads the DevSecOps implementation and adoption. Drive the culture of achieving compliance and security by design.
- Ensure adoption of DevSecOps for all applications.
- Responsible for cloud migration and applications modernization.
- Build a collaborative engineering culture by employing and training engineers to attain skills and experiences on latest and greatest technical stacks, tools and techniques.
- Ensure all direct reports are skilled and qualified for respective roles.
Skills and Experiences:
- Strong academic degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in software and platform engineering, including DevSecOps.
- Must have hands-on experience and thorough understanding on cloud-native development, modern architecture styles such as microservices and serverless technology and the ability to drive innovations.
- Experience in moving products to the cloud, especially with cloud-native designs and architecture patterns such as lift-and-shift, modernization through re-platforming, rehosting and rewrite towards 12-factor-applications.
- Experience in providing cost benefits justification and tracking on cloud migration.
- Must have experience with IaaS, PaaS, public cloud services such as Azure and AWS.
- Must have experience with OCI-certified container technologies such as Docker, Podman and Kubernetes and related technologies such as Istio, Promethues, Kubeless, Help, Spring Cloud Services.
- Must have hands-on experience with DevSecOps implementation including blue-green deployment and platform monitoring.
- Experience with major CI/CD toolsets such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Azure Pipeline, Git, SonarQube, Nexus, Veracode, etc.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Terraform and Ansible.
- Ability to communicate clearly to senior executives and other stakeholders.
- Strong management, leadership, problem solving, motivational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.