Associate Engineer, Facilities (1-year contract)
This position is responsible for overseeing overall building maintenance and security operation for all Central Offices ("CO"), includes conducting inspection, coordinating maintenance/ improvement programs and projects, compile data for reporting and forecasting future needs and costs. Responsibilities
• Assist in the administration, management and supervision of all maintenance works and improvement projects
• Manage and oversee operations and the implementation and maintenance of internal systems to ensure protocol are followed and met
• Support the effective planning and management of activities of outsourced service partners, providing supervision and managing their performance
• Plan and check maintenance schedule to ensure maintenance of all systems are being carried out according to plan and contracted scope of work
• Ensure all critical equipment are fully operational and repair and replacement work are being carried out timely
• Manage the renewal of building and facilities permits
• Conduct regular inspections at all the CO premises for potential safety hazards and unsafe conditions, initiate corrective measures to maintain a secure, safe and healthy work environment (the inspections should include after office hours if need be)
• Respond and attend to all emergency/crisis and assist in emergency management and contingency planning
• Source for quotations for relevant maintenance work
• Assist in tender preparation for the term contracts for maintenance and project
• Assist in internal and external audits
• Any task which may be assigned from time to time Requirements
• Minimum Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Facilities Management or relevant discipline
• Preferably with 1-year relevant working experience. Candidates with no prior experience may apply.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, able to work under pressure in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Computer literate and proficient in of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.