Associate Engineer (OSS)
The position is required to provide Operational Support System (OSS) support to all internal and external customers and to support the team on operational duties. Responsibilities
• Provide OSS application support to all internal and external users
• Work with internal parties on technical solutions and solution implementations
• Perform functional and technical analysis of business requirements and work with the OSS team and vendor(s) in the development of the solution design
• Support application software configuration, programming, enhancement and testing based on changing business requirements
• Perform any other ad-hoc activities requested by immediate supervisor Requirements
• Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent, with at least 2 years of relevant experience in OSS and/or Telecommunications industry
• Good knowledge and hands-on experience in web services and dynamic web application developments (SOAP, WDSL, PHP, JSP, Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, MySQL etc)
• Experience in Linux environment and application server setup is advantageous
• Familiar with all phases of SDLC and/or Agile.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation and communication skills.
• A good team player with highly motivated, goal-oriented individual.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.